Friday, July 28, 2023

Yesterday my blog resembled a Twitter or Threads account

I said in an earlier blogpost that I will focus all my social media activities on this blog. I am still sticking to that promise though I sometimes post on Instagram and Threads which I replicate on this blog.

Hence, yesterday my blog looked like a Twitter or Threads account. I just posted some short outbursts of random thoughts.

Then there are those articles from foreign websites which I blog about with my viewpoint which adds a "personal" flavor to it. These include articles on science and the humanities.

But then there are those articles which reflect my views and don't need a separate opinion from me. For example, the one on "Saving Private Ryan" yesterday. What else can I say about that?

But of course, after posting Inverse's review of "Oppenheimer", I felt I had to review it too and so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment