Tuesday, November 14, 2023

I am re-starting my LIFE IN PICTURES series


My mom has gifted me a Chinese manufactured Redmi 10 2022, and I find it's as excellent as the Canon Powershot I had during my Flickr days.

So I am going to start uploading pictures I shoot, both indoors and outdoors, to share the things I find of interest.

Of course, I am not leaving my Instagram but I will not flood it either. I understand, as a Maldives friend tells me, that most people are now going towards Instagram; so that platform will definitely be useful to make new friends and keeping in touch with those who become my friends.

I will post short videos on Instagram and TikTok - and sometimes on YouTube - although longer ones mostly on my YouTube channel. 

As for Flickr, I will not update it at all, and instead I chose Instagram to post any snapshots I shoot.

Where my blog is concerned, I will be posting articles which generally take more space than the word limit set by Instagram. 

I have returned to X (Twitter).

If you want to catch up with a daily doze of photos I take of what I encounter interesting, this blog of mine is the place.

I may not be able to post all the links to the things I post on my social media platforms onto my LinkedIn, Threads, and Facebook, which is why you may need to follow this blog of mine if you don’t want to miss any of my online or offline activities. Links to all my social media platforms can be found on the homepage of this blog at this link: https://hilath.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment