Thursday, July 27, 2023

Smile? No!

Don't smile at me today if you thought yesterday was a mistake and therefore tomorrow you don't want to.

There's enough suffering in the world without you unwittingly contributing to further aggravate the human condition.

Only you and God know what kind of internal conflicts are going in your mind and I don't have the time and energy to be inadvertently dragged into your suffering even if I sound cruel and indifferent to your condition.

I am empathetic and do send you my prayers, good wishes, and positive energy but ultimately only you can overcome your pain although it gives me pain too to see how it does not even occur to you that something is wrong with you and therefore, you are completely clueless even to conceive and discover the thought of seeking answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment