Friday, June 09, 2023

NOTE TO HILATH: “What is a Woman?”

Dear friend,

I recommend watching The Daily Wire's feature-length documentary titled "What is a Woman?" which is available to watch for free until the end of the weekend. As someone who holds Conservative values, I found it quite compelling, particularly Matt Walsh's revelations about the inexplicable growing influence of the LGBTQ+ community worldwide. Their activists are increasingly shaping sensitive topics like sex education in schools and advocating for transgender rights.

However, the purpose of my message to your blog is not to criticize left-wing individuals with my right-wing perspective. In fact, my intention is not to pass judgment on the LGBTQ+ community since I cannot fully comprehend what goes on in another person's mind. I can only speak about my own thoughts and experiences. Only Allah knows the ultimate truth, including why LGBTQ+ individuals claim that Allah has created them in that way.

Thus, I do not hold a definitive opinion on LGBTQ+ individuals' belief that Allah has created them as such, even though it contradicts natural order. As a Muslim, I don’t believe that Allah would create individuals who deviate from Nature that lead them to sin. Therefore, I personally believe that LGBTQ+ individuals have been influenced by Satan, the Devil, who constantly attempts to misguide and corrupt humanity in various ways.

My primary concern in writing to your blog is to emphasize, as Matt Walsh pointed out, whether children, who possess vivid imaginations and fantasies, truly understand their gender identity and whether parents should allow them to undergo "corrective surgery" to change their sex at such a young age.

Based on the limited knowledge I possess, I find his argument valid because some transgender individuals later express regret and seek further surgeries to revert to their original sex. Additionally, there are instances of individuals developing suicidal tendencies later in life due to their sex change.

There are certain Maldivians within the LGBTQ+ community who remain closeted but discreetly support the movement on social media. I sincerely pray that Allah guides them onto the right path. Aameen.

Yours sincerely,
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment