Friday, May 19, 2023

LETTER TO HILATH: Can I have your permission to use ChatGPT to skim through your blogposts?

(244 words)

(1 minute read)

QUOTE

Dear Hilath,

I hope this email finds you well. I have been a devoted reader of your blog for quite some time now, but unfortunately, I have been unable to access it for the past few weeks. However, I recently checked in and discovered that you have started utilizing ChatGPT to generate content for your blog. As someone who has been hearing about the incredible capabilities of ChatGPT, I was intrigued by the idea of using it to speed read through your articles.

I wanted to reach out and request your permission to use ChatGPT to skim through your blog posts. I believe it could be an efficient way for me to catch up on the content I have missed. I understand that ChatGPT might not provide the same level of depth and nuance as reading the articles in their entirety, but I am hoping it will give me a general understanding of the topics covered.

I greatly appreciate the valuable insights and information you share on your blog, and I have always found your content engaging and thought-provoking. I assure you that my intention is solely to catch up on the missed articles and stay up to date with your blog's content.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
X x

UNQUOTE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind and generous words. Please feel free to go through my blogposts in any manner you are comfortable with 😃

    ReplyDelete