Thursday, October 17, 2024

Don't read into this too much or over-think


Just another of my cases concerning "coincidence"?

I'm trying not to over-think or read into this too much but the above screenshot shows exactly what happened to me yesterday.

Here's what happened. I went with a friend to the Novelty book fair and she told me to choose the 11th author from the first shelf I came to stand at.

So I picked the book and she told me to turn to page 11. And when I did, this is the first paragraph on it.

In fact, I had a deadline yesterday but I didn't know how to approach writing the article. And at the fair, this task was distracting me.

Anyway, today I have figured out what I have to do. I have written the better part of the article. And with a little tweaking, I hope it's publishable.

As for the number 11, I guess it could be just a coincidence, who knows, who cares, I don't.

1 comment: