Friday, February 16, 2024

LIFE IN PICTURES: "Sculpture" - my favorite perfume of all time


Imagine my great surprise when my relatives returned from the minor Islamic pilgrimage "Umrah" in Saudi Arabia this week bringing me three "containers" of Nikos' "Sculpture" perfume - two normal bottles and one little bottle on a key tag.

In this picture is the bottle with the key tag, a bottle I opened, and the bottle I have not yet opened. Hopefully I will enjoy these three "containers" for a long while.

At a young age, Sculpture grabbed my attention by a television advertisement. It must have made quite an impression on me because I immediately went to Le Cute perfume shop, in Male' the capital island of Maldives, to buy a bottle at the cost of USD 50 which was quite a lot of money for that time.

The perfume brand Nikos Sculpture is a line of fragrances for men and women launched in 1995 by the Greek brand Nikos. The most popular scent is Sculpture Homme, which my relatives gifted to me, and which is my favorite, an Amber Fougere fragrance with notes of citrus, florals, and wood. Other fragrances in the line include Sculpture pour Femme, Sculpture Mykonos, and Sculpture Voyage en Orient.

No comments:

Post a Comment