Wednesday, December 06, 2023

How AiSnap interpreted my face

A friend submitted this photo of me to an app called AiSnap and these are the two photos that were AI  generated.

There might be a vaguest resemblance but I am pretty sure I don't look anything like these.

However, I am willing to give AiSnap the benefit of doubt because even India actor Shahid Kapoor looks so different in the Bollywood Hindi film Udta Punjab after he was rid of all the baby fat on his face that was evident in his movie Jab We Met.

Anyway, I am not yet decided whether I will use any of these two AI images of me as a profile or display picture on my social media.

I might however use this AI "enhanced" photo of me which a relative shot when she and me went to Schwack cinema in Hulhumale to watch Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment