Tuesday, November 28, 2023

VIDEO: “There has been rhetoric”- former Maldives President Nasheed on request to India to withdraw troops

Reacting to Maldives new President Mohamed Muizzu’s request to India to withdraw its military from the country, former President Mohamed Nasheed said that he does know there has been some rhetoric on the matter. While talking to ANI, Nasheed said, “I do know there has been some rhetoric on asking Indian troops in Maldives to leave, but I don’t think that this is a path that the people of Maldives would benefit. I have spoken in Parliament and will continue to speak to my people giving my view that our future lies with an ever stronger relationship and friendship with India”. Mohamed Nasheed also hailed India’s G20 presidency. VIEW VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment