Friday, June 02, 2023

My response to a comment by someone who is not anonymous to me

Thank you so much for your very kind and generous words.

You single-handedly helped me with learning all these technologies while also providing feedback on how to improve my blog and even contributing writings even if anonymously.

You have also played a key role in providing ideas and helping generate content to my blog which we are seeing now πŸ˜€

I could say that you have played a crucial role in the changes and improvements I have made to my blog along with help from other close friends.

May Allah bless you in all walks of life forever. Aameen.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may not be anonymous to me either πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might know her but I guess I can't even give a hint because she likes her privacy. I can ask her if she would like to be known to you. If you wish that πŸ˜€

      Delete