Thursday, May 11, 2023

"A Letter to Hilath"

QUOTE

A Letter to Hilath

After sending a few letters on various topics connected to your writings, I felt a great need to thank you deeply for your generosity in sharing your personal blog space with people such as me who needed an encouraging nudge to go into writing.

You have been a great source of inspiration and encouragement for my venture into writing. You had always believed I could write while I didn't have much self-confidence about it, and you kept on delicately prodding me onto the path of writing. You had very selflessly offered to include my writings which originally were supposed to be comments to your blogposts that had accidentally gotten too lengthy. You have also been a great mentor.

While you have covered your great journey of life until now, filled with diverse experiences and after going through a great amount of dark days, I would like to wish that you attain good health in every way and surpass the heights of writing that you had once reached.

I hope that your decision to restart writing becomes very therapeutic and your notable and admirable efforts to enlighten and inform other people by sharing your unique experiences and various other people's works, will be successful and have very fruitful results.

Wishing you a very bright future and greater heights in your literary journey, I thank you once again for your great help.

An old friend

UNQUOTE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind and generous words. I am extremely happy if you feel you are now confident to write. Hope to see more of your invaluable insights in the various issues you like to discuss and share 😀

    ReplyDelete