Wednesday, April 05, 2023

LETTER TO HILATH: City Garden's pet stray cat has given birth

Dear friend,

Since my last letter to you, I have not seen that grey stray cat, which hangs out on the steps of City Garden restaurant in Male', until tonight.

Much to my surprise, it has given birth. 

I thought it would give birth to a litter, but no, it was breastfeeding only one single kitten.

I guess City Garden now, quite literally, has an extra mouth to feed.

I thought I would update you about this since I wrote to you earlier about this stray cat which I am now very fond of.

If I had shelter conditions that are agreeable to host a cat, I would have given refuge to this cat.

I guess City Garden is now taking care of it, so I am quite happy about that, too.

Yours sincerely,
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment