Friday, March 17, 2023

Sea House's lemonade is fine but...

Tonight after Maghrib prayer I went to The Sea House Maldives in Male' to try out the restaurant's lemonade after shaari commented that "Seahouse lemonade is the best I've had in town yet" in response to my claim that The Keyolhu restaurant in Hulhumale offers the best lemonade I had so far tasted in my whole life.

I asked a Sea House waiter what ingredients they used and he replied that they mix "lime, sugar syrup and soda water".

Blame it on my taste buds but I found the Sea House lemonade more bitter and less sweet than the one I drank at The Keyolhu.

I guess different humans' experiences are bound to be diverse. So it's not a problem that I didn't enjoy Sea House's lemonade much because I'm sure that there will be lots of people, like shaari, who enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I prefer it less sweet and a little bitter. Might change my mind after trying Keyolhu's πŸ€”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night I went to the Indian place at Gaakoshi to eat biriyani (wasn't as good as Maagiri) but I forgot to try lemonade (or even to check if it was there). I asked for coke instead. Damn. I want to go on a lemonade hunt spree 😁

      Delete
    2. Today I checked. The Indian restaurant at Gaakoshi condominium is called Bombay Cuisine. They said they don't offer lemonade.

      Delete
  2. Let us know how you find the taste of the lemonade at The Keyolhu.

    ReplyDelete