Sunday, February 19, 2023

Doubts & Questions

Sometimes I am overcome by doubts and questions over how to act or react to certain circumstances or situations - such as whether I should continue blogging or not.

It can very destabilising to my "self".

One moment I may be sure of something but the next moment I may be overwhelmed by doubt.

While questioning and doubting can be useful when firmly grounding ourselves, in my case it's like mood swings.

So after thinking a lot when a doubt or a question arises over a certain problem, I usually get advice from others.

There were some blogposts I dealt with in this manner, such as my technology blogpost.

There were also times when I went ahead on my own when I felt confident enough to overcome that particular doubt or question.

I think these are both good ways to deal with when doubts and questions arise.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 PM

    I used to be like that too until I became more religious. Remembering God in every circumstance and trusting in Him helped me more than anything. He guides us if we really want and ask for it. His Guidance is better than any human's advice.

    ReplyDelete