Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Quotable quotes

"A country is made up of the people who live in it.

"We got our freedom on the basis of love and peace.

"Government can never be bigger than the Constitution.

"Anything can be resolved through talks.

"Wars only scare those who have never won one.

"No one can take away the patriot in you.

"All good things are difficult to achieve. But my Government will not stop trying.

"All these political issues can only be resolved through peace talks and diplomacy. Violence will not change anything.

"Cover's blown. Means he's a goner. Cover's blown, then kill the man.

"Man, I ask for a chicken and you hand me an egg.

"I won't waste my resources on the basis of the toilet they use to take a dump.

"Finer details make the bigger picture.

"Blessed be the sacred land, happy be the bounteous realm.

-- From "Mission Majnu"

No comments:

Post a Comment