Monday, October 17, 2022

My blog may be enough

Today one of my relatives said I should activate my social media accounts (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) so that I can view posts other people post -- and possibly engage more widely with the community.

But I don't feel like it. I think my blog is enough, and if I want to view anything other people publicly post on their social media, I can always ask my family or friends to Viber me screenshots.

One reason I want to engage with others exclusively through my blog is because I do not want to spend my time and effort by having to update so many social media accounts.

Also, I feel that my blog will suffice for my followers as they can get my updates with a one-stop look at my blog without having to divert their time to go through so many other social media platforms.

So I have decided to update only my blog and keep myself engaged with the community only through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment